Wanted: All Good Recipes!

Have a recipe? Share it!! To share your favorite recipes, please use the e-mail button below. Don't forget to include a photo of the finished dish, if you can. In-progress photos are great too! Tell me how you would like to be credited at the end of the post and if you'd like a photo credit, you should send that too.
.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Banana Crumb Muffins

photo and recipe from mybakingaddiction

I had a bunch of overripe bananas sitting in my kitchen.  They taunted me every time I walked in there, because they smelled so good but were way too mushy to eat.  The answer?  Make banana muffins!  In the past, I've used the banana bread recipe from my go-to cookbook, but this recipe isn't so great for muffins.  So I turned to Pinterest, and voila!  A new banana muffin recipe!  I copied, pasted, made it pretty, printed, and got to baking.

I'm printable!!!  Just click me, to view me full-size.  :)
This is definitely a recipe that I will use again in the future, though with a few changes from the original.  (It definitely makes more than 10 muffins, and it makes about twice as much crumb topping as you need.  Unless you like a LOT of crumb topping.)  The next time I make some, I think I'll leave off the crumb topping, and make some Nutella frosting to go on top, instead.  Or cream cheese frosting...that would be good, too.  





No comments: